2017 Tri-State Polygraph Seminar
Date: September 27 - 29, 2017
Time: 11 AM
Location: Wichita, KS
The 2017 Tri-State Polygraph Seminar is hosted by the Kansas Polygraph Association.
Neil Barker, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (retired)
- Wednesday, September 27
- 11:00 am - 12:45 pm: Registration
- 12:45 pm - 1:00 pm: Opening Ceremony
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Question Formulation and Chart Scoring
- Thursday, September 28
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm: Rapport – "The Nice Examiner"
Cognitive Veracity Assessment
- Friday, September 29
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm: Interrogation and the Future
Please contact Robert Riggs at (816) 444 6886 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the golf outing on Wednesday morning, September 27th.
Courtyard at Old Town
802 East 2nd Street North
For reservations call: (316) 264 5300
Room Rate: $107.00 + Applicable Taxes
Reservations should be made prior to September 1, 2017 to receive seminar rate. Please ask for the Tri-State Polygraph Seminar rate when making your reservations.